Many of you are familiar with and have seen benefit from Gateway BMW’s Loyalty Points program. But for every loyal customer, there’s a new rider excited to learn what this program is all about! Here’s the low down.
Every time you make a purchase at our dealership you will instantly receive Loyalty Rewards Points which can be used to purchase store gift certificates! Our Loyalty Rewards program is completely automated and does NOT require you to carry a loyalty card or fill-out any application forms. Once you make a purchase at our dealership, you will instantly receive an email informing you of all the points you earned and how to redeem those points for a store gift certificate.
How It Works
- Simply make a purchase at the dealership and you will instantly receive an e-mail from the Loyalty system informing you how many points you earned and how to redeem those points for a store gift certificate. Your e-mail address must be on-file with the dealership if you want to participate in the Loyalty Rewards Program. You can make sure your e-mail address is on-file by giving it to anyone at the dealership during a purchase or by calling the dealership today.
- For every purchase you make the Loyalty System will automatically send you an e-mail letting you know your point balance and how to redeem those points for a store gift certificate.
- To redeem your points, simply login to your secure personal private loyalty portal which is accessible through the dealership website. Click on your point total and select the gift certificate you wish to purchase. You have the option to print the gift certificate or send it to your mobile device to redeem at the dealership cash register.
- Our Loyalty Program also allows you to review your purchase history when you login to your personal private web portal. All purchases at the dealership will be displayed in your portal for review once the Loyalty System is enabled.
- Mobility – our loyalty system works with smart phones like iPhone and Android. You can view your points, purchase Gift Certificates with your points and redeem Gift Certificates at the dealership all from your smart phone. No cards, coupons or paper required.
What if I do not want to be in the Loyalty Program?
Simply “Opt Out” when you receive your first Welcome e-mail or at any time you may login to your personal private web portal and select the option to “Disable” your Loyalty Rewards account.
For every qualified dollar spent with, us you receive a loyalty point.
The point structure is as follows:
250 points = $10
500 points = $25
1000 points = $100
2000 points = $250
Points never expire, and sales tax does not qualify for points. Service labor, bike purchases and sale items do not qualify.
Many of the products we sell over the counter qualify for points, but there are some exclusions. Some brands are excluded: Wunderlich, Touratech, Remus , Ilium Works, Rigid, Akrapovic, Blackdog, and some uncommon special order items.